- Title: fob-ep-5.mp3
Listen to Jim interview top business leaders on the issues that confront them every day.
This week’s show will feature:
- OJ Whatley – time piece market maker and CEO of WatchuWant, Inc. a firm that specializes in new, pre-owned and exotic luxury watches including Panerai, Rolex and Cartier. OJ will discuss what is hot, the latest models and styles, buy v. trade and other trends in the luxury watch market.
- David Lombardi – Art collector and developer of Museo a Category 5 secure facility designed for storage of art and valuables.
- Tom Zimberoff – artist – he will discuss “The Art of the Motorcycle” and his instillation of photos and “art motorcycles” at the Appleton Museum of Art of Central Florida Community College in Ocala.
- Raphael Adouth – executive of eyeson a provider of surveillance and security systems that are designed to your specific needs.
- Christopher Perez – Director of The Academy of South Florida – a firm that helps others become successful in working with computers. They offer training classes and their graduates stand out in the IT industry.
You can hear us live on 880 am starting at 5pm Thursday.