Episode 224: 08-01-13
Jim goes “horizontal” as he takes a look at a wide range of topics that he has been and will be watching. Jim will discuss his thoughts on:
- The Federal Reserve and interest rates
- The impact of interest rate changes on real estate
- The South Florida urban land market and its impact on condo and rental housing
- The need to take a vacation
- Family offices and wealth management
- Wealth: Get it, keep it, grow it. Where will the yield come from?
- The Next Generation: Get young people involved and productive
- Community involvement
- Health and wellness
- European economy and its impact on the U.S.
- The Marlins
- The Dolphins
- The Heat
- Some of the e-mails he has received over the last few months.
Episode 224: 08-01-13 (To download, right-click and select “Save Link As”.)
Featured photo courtesy of Marc Averette on Wikimedia Commons.