Jim discusses some job hunting tips. He has helped numerous people in South Florida find career placement. He will share some of his tips. He recently helps on of the members of our listening audience get a job that was broadcast on the show. The tips include:
- Select an industry and look into a number of sectors
- Focus on firms you have an interesting
- Note the contacts in each department you need to meet
- Find them on Linked In or find a way to get a warm introduction
Carlos Rosso – President New Condominium Development – The Related Group – Since joining Company in 2002, Carlos Rosso has been responsible for a broad range of activities. He directed all aspects of residential development in Florida, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina and Uruguay. Throughout his career Mr. Rosso has developed more than 20 properties with over 6,000 units. Mr. Rosso graduated from the Universidad de Buenos Aires with a Master’s degree in Architecture. He also earned a Master’s degree in Real Estate Development and Finance from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). We discussed new trends in the Miami Condo Market.
- Brickell, Midtown and Miami Beach all have their separate attraction
- Portofino – one of Related’s initial projects has stood the test of time
- Related is paying out $3.5MM in commissions at the groundbreaking of Icon Bay
Our UHealth Guest is Dr. Heidi Bahna, colorectal surgeon at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Bahna discussed the most important thing about the colon: get a colonoscopy! March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
Victor Franks, Ph.D. – has spent the last 13 years on Fisher Island as a wellness consultant for the captains of industry and finance. Author of AquaBliss: the Zero-Gravity Solution, Dr. Francs is a knowledgeable and clear voice in the jungle of conflicting information regarding your personal health and well-being. He is a Ph.D. in Naturopathic medicine. This week we discuss your liver and its importance to your health.