Business Talk Datacorp and the American Heart Association
And Executive Wellness
- 5:02 Listener E mails and Business Talk – Jim lets it rip as he riffs on listener comments on real estate, general business topics and the economy.
- 5:20 Hugo Perez – Managing Director of Datacorp. We discuss the American Heart Association.
- 5:35 Executive Health and Wellness
- Lolly Green MSW is a Social Worker. She will share a thought of the week with our community. This week she discusses how to give yourself a quick burst of positive energy when you need it most!
- Michael Kuang –NASM CPT, CES is the owner of Syphon Fitness. Michael works with his clients to educate them about health/fitness and creates effective workouts for each person. Michael is certified with the National Academy of Sports Medicine*, Michael has completed his certification for Corrective Exercise, and can help with injury prevention and current injuries. The certification held from NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) is the official certification for the NBATA (National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association). He is a member of the Health & Fitness Provider Network, which will allow training his clients online anywhere, anytime! This week Mike discusses – CARBOHYDRATES – To eat or not to eat – that is the question!
- Victor Franks, Ph.D. – has spent the last 13 years on Fisher Island as a massage therapist, trainer and wellness consultant for the captains of industry and finance. Author of AquaBliss: the Zero-Gravity Solution, Dr. Francs is a knowledgeable and clear voice in the jungle of conflicting information regarding your personal health and well-being. He is a Ph.D. in Naturopathic medicine. We discuss his summer easy gallbladder flush. Let face it. You know somebody who has had a gallbladder removed or at least stones. A little preventive maintenance here.
- Matt Gold – Professional Chef for the executive on the go. This week Matt tells us how to prepare Turkey – it’s not just for the holidays!
- 5:55 Jim reads rants about issues that get under his skin! OH BOY!