Real Estate and Biz Talk
Latin Builders Association, Social Internet Makeover
Executive Wellness and More
• 5:02 Listener E mails – Jim lets it rip as he riffs on listener comments on real estate, business and the economy.
• 5:15 Noelia E. Moreno – President Latin Builder’s Association. Vice President of Sales and Administration
Moralmar Kitchen Cabinets, Inc. the company her parents established in 1972. Her degrees in International Finance and Marketing and Law, earned at the University of Miami in 1986 and 1988, respectively, and her experience in both fields add depth to her contributions to LBA. Noelia practiced real estate law in South Florida on a full time basis from 1989 to 1996. She has been involved with her family’s firm as an advisor since. In addition to her role in Latin Builders, Noelia served on Wachovia Bank’s Advisory Board between 1999 and 2003. We discuss the Latin Builders Association.
• 5:25 Javier Morales – President and CEO and Alex Thomas Vice President of Associates In Business, Inc. Javier and Alex have over 20 years of marketing experience for clients such as Travelscream in the Caribbean, Air Jamaica, The Florida Marlins and others. We discuss the progress of the social media makeover they are creating for Fried on Business.
• 5:35 Dr. Paula is a licensed Clinical Psychologist in private practice in Dallas, Texas. She is also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Division of Psychology at UT Southwestern Medical School of Dallas where she completed her degree. She is a published author on issues related to loss and mental health. Prior to receiving her PhD. Dr. Paula spent 12 years in the real estate business. She was president of a single family home building division that was under the umbrella of a national multifamily and development company. We discuss how to select a therapist that is right for you.
• 5:45 Victor Franks, Ph.D. – has spent the last 13 years on Fisher Island as a massage therapist, trainer and wellness consultant for the captains of industry and finance. Author of AquaBliss: the Zero-Gravity Solution, Dr. Francs is a knowledgeable and clear voice in the jungle of conflicting information regarding your personal health and well-being. He is a Ph.D. in Naturopathic medicine. We discuss how Jim stays thin.
• 5:50 Michael Kuang –NASM CPT, CES is the owner of Syphon Fitness. Michael workes with his clients to educate them about health/fitness and creates effective workouts for each person. Michael is certified with the National Academy of Sports Medicine*, Michael has completed his certification for Corrective Exercise, and can help with injury prevention and current injuries. The certification held from NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) is the official certification for the NBATA (National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association). He is a member of the Health & Fitness Provider Network, which will allow training his clients online anywhere, anytime! This week Mike responds to questions that our audience has asked him via e mail.
• 5:55 Jim rants about issues that get under his skin.