- 5:02 Listener E mails and Business Talk – Jim discusses the key topics of the day in the markets and riffs on listener comments on real estate, general business topics and the economy.
- 5:15 Javier Morales – President and CEO and Alex Thomas Vice President of Associates In Business, Inc. Javier and Alex have over 20 years of marketing experience for clients such as Travelscream in the Caribbean, Air Jamaica, The Florida Marlins and others. We discuss the show’s new web page, how it was constructed, what we are going to do to market it and much more about the progress of the social media makeover they are creating for Fried on Business.
- 5:25 Rob Denton – President and founder of True North Financial – he is the guiding force behind the day to day operations of True North. He is an industry veteran with a diverse background and deep knowledge of credit and collection polices. Robert has over 25 years experience in lending, credit risk management and collections. His background also includes executive level positions at both public and private companies specializing in collections, accounts receivable financing, equipment leasing as well unsecured lending.
- 5:40 Victor Franks, Ph.D. – has spent the last 13 years on Fisher Island as a massage therapist, trainer and wellness consultant for the captains of industry and finance. Author of AquaBliss: the Zero-Gravity Solution, Dr. Francs is a knowledgeable and clear voice in the jungle of conflicting information regarding your personal health and well-being. He is a Ph.D. in Naturopathic medicine. We discuss his executive boot camp for the soul.
- 5:50 Jim comments on topical issues – it’s editorial time – he will get you fired up! This week – Lessons to be learned from the Miami Heat’s Title Run.