Commercial Real Estate Outlook,
Help Your Back Feel Better,
Social Media and Business Talk
• 5:02 Listener E mails – Jim lets it rip as he riffs on listener comments on real estate and the economy.
• 5:05 Tim Becker is a CCIM and Director, of The Kelley A. Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies at the University of Florida. We discuss the just released UF Emerging Trends Report for real estate in Florida.
• 5:15 Lolly Green MSW is a Social Worker that specializes in elder care. She will share a thought of the week with our community. This week as always, we discuss her take on positive energy!
• 5:20 Michael Kuang –NASM CPT, CES is the owner of Syphon Fitness. Michael works with his clients to educate them about health/fitness and creates effective workouts for each person. Michael is certified with the National Academy of Sports Medicine*, Michael has completed his certification for Corrective Exercise, and can help with injury prevention and current injuries. The certification held from NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) is the official certification for the NBATA (National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association). He is a member of the Health & Fitness Provider Network, which will allow training his clients online anywhere, anytime! This week we discuss exercises that will help alleviate back pain.
• 5:30 Jason Shapiro Managing Director and Kevin Miliffe Director – The Aztec Group. We will discuss the current gridlock in the capital markets and how Aztec can help you capitalize your transactions in the current market place.
• 5:40 Victor Franks, Ph.D. – has spent the last 13 years on Fisher Island as a massage therapist, trainer and wellness consultant for the captains of industry and finance. Author of AquaBliss: the Zero-Gravity Solution, Dr. Francs is a knowledgeable and clear voice in the jungle of conflicting information regarding your personal health and well-being. He is a Ph.D. in Naturopathic medicine. We discuss: overfed yet malnourished. No not Somalia but amazing enough, America.
• 5:50 Javier Morales – President and CEO and Alex Thomas Vice President of Associates In Business, Inc. Javier and Alex have over 20 years of marketing experience for clients such as Travelscream in the Caribbean, Air Jamaica, The Florida Marlins and others. We discuss the show’s new web page, how it was constructed, what we are going to do to market it and much more about the progress of the social media makeover they are creating for Fried on Business.
• 5:55 Matt Gold – Professional Chief for the executive on the go. This week Matt tells us how to prepare quick and easy pasta dishes.