- 5:02 Jim gives an update of the days business news and comments on the topics of the day.
- 5:05 Antonia Canero – Antonia Canero – Ms. Canero is a nationally recognized attorney/expert on immigration. She is regularly consulted by the President on immigration issues. We discuss the impact of immigration on the economy.
- 5:15 Rob Denton – President and founder of True North Financial – he is the guiding force behind the day to day operations of True North. He is an industry veteran with a diverse background and deep knowledge of credit and collection polices. Robert has over 25 years experience in lending, credit risk management and collections. His background also includes executive level positions at both public and private companies specializing in collections, accounts receivable financing, equipment leasing as well unsecured lending. We discuss saving your business from creditors.
- 5:30 Dr. Laura Freedman, a breast radiation oncologist from Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at University of Miami Health System. We discuss radiation and ways to make it more targeted, avoiding healthy tissue, percentage of women who need it and whether it’s used before or after surgery.
- 5:40 Alex de Carvalho of TURKEL, The Startup Forum and the Social Media Club South Florida . Alex is passionate about creating spaces for individuals, companies, and brands to connect. Best known as a social media professional, Alex advises organizations on their use of social networks to build brand relationships with key constituents and the community. He is adept at business strategy, concept design, marketing communication, as well as leading the implementation of complex software development projects with distributed teams. He is also an expert in the use of social media monitoring to establish performance measurement. Alex is the co-founder of BuzzMed (formerly VoxMed), a worldwide community for physicians and pharmaceutical companies to exchange scientific information. We discuss the Social Media Club of South Florida and trends in South Florida’s social media community.
- 5:52 Jim comments on topical issues – it’s editorial time – he will get you fired up!