- 5:02 Listener E mails and Business Talk – Jim discusses the key topics of the day in the markets and riffs on listener comments on real estate, general business topics and the economy.
- 5:15 John Mahoney – @Sociamedia305 discusses Social Media Day Miami 2012 – tips, tricks, education and networking. We discuss Miami’s most important social media event of the season. For more information go to: http://miamisocialmedia.com/ Fried on Business is an event sponsor!
- 5:25 Rob Denton – President and founder of True North Financial – he is the guiding force behind the day to day operations of True North. He is an industry veteran with a diverse background and deep knowledge of credit and collection polices. Robert has over 25 years experience in lending, credit risk management and collections. His background also includes executive level positions at both public and private companies specializing in collections, accounts receivable financing, equipment leasing as well unsecured lending.
- 5:40 Victor Franks, Ph.D. – has spent the last 13 years on Fisher Island as a massage therapist, trainer and wellness consultant for the captains of industry and finance. Author of AquaBliss: the Zero-Gravity Solution, Dr. Francs is a knowledgeable and clear voice in the jungle of conflicting information regarding your personal health and well-being. He is a Ph.D. in Naturopathic medicine. We discuss Flower Power –using the power of nature to heal yourself.
- 5:50 Jim comments on topical issues – it’s editorial time – he will get you fired up! This week – the power of the Presidency – use it for the good of small business people! Also, congratulations to the Miami Heat and what their Championship run tells us about our approach to business.