Back Up In the Cloud
Make a Wish!
And Executive Wellness
Call In or E-Mail Your Questions
• 5:02 Listener E mails – Jim lets it rip as he riffs on listener comments on real estate and the economy.
• 5:10 Hugo Perez Managing Director of DATACORP hosts Norman E. Wedderburn, President and CEO – Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Southern Florida. We discuss the business of Make-A-Wish and how you can help make dreams come true.
• 5:20 Dr. Paula is a licensed Clinical Psychologist in private practice in Dallas, Texas. She is also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Division of Psychology at UT Southwestern Medical School of Dallas where she completed her degree. She is a published author on issues related to loss and mental health. Prior to receiving her PhD. Dr. Paula spent 12 years in the real estate business. She was president of a single family home building division that was under the umbrella of a national multifamily and development company. We discuss how to demystify therapy.
• 5:30 Michael Kuang –NASM CPT, CES is the owner of Syphon Fitness. Michael works with his clients to educate them about health/fitness and creates effective workouts for each person. Michael is certified with the National Academy of Sports Medicine*, Michael has completed his certification for Corrective Exercise, and can help with injury prevention and current injuries. The certification held from NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) is the official certification for the NBATA (National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association). He is a member of the Health & Fitness Provider Network, which will allow training his clients online anywhere, anytime! This week we discuss interval training.
• 5:40 Victor Franks, Ph.D. – has spent the last 13 years on Fisher Island as a massage therapist, trainer and wellness consultant for the captains of industry and finance. Author of AquaBliss: the Zero-Gravity Solution, Dr. Francs is a knowledgeable and clear voice in the jungle of conflicting information regarding your personal health and well-being. He is a Ph.D. in Naturopathic medicine. We discuss Autointoxication.
• 5:50 Peter Casas- President of PDC Technologies – Peter is a technology entrepreneur. He owns several technology related business. He will be discussing the value of keeping your data backed up in the cloud.
• 5:55 Jim reads more listener e mails and rants about issues that get under his skin.